Locon Sensor Systems is proud to supply special IP69k capable inductive sensors, made for various applications, where standard sensors can’t compete.
With their high temperature ranges up to +230°C, vacuum resistance, vibration and shock resistance and high-pressure versions up to 50 Bar, they are capable of withstanding water jets, steam jets or permanent immersion.
Through their robust steel housing and their PTFE front cap they are also resistant to most acids, alkalis, solvents, and aggressive gases, making them a perfect fit for applications in various industries, ensuring uninterrupted production.
Industries IP69k sensors of Locon are already used in:
- Food industry
- Oil refining Industry
- Packaging machines
- Industrial ovens
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Vacuum technical plants
- Special machinery
- Insensitive to rapid temperature changes, from -25°C to +150°C
- Continuous temperature resistant up to +150°C, special version up to +230°C
- Vacuum resistant up to < 1 mBar
- Protection class IP69k, resistant to water jets, steam jets or permanent immersion
- Resistant to most acids, alkalis, solvents, and aggressive gases
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Robust stainless-steel housing V4A, front cap PTFE, cable silicone
- Corrosion resistant
- High pressure version capable up to 50 Bar
- PEEK version for additional resistance against chemicals and temperature
We also offer many other high temperature sensor solutions. Visit our high temperature sensor page for more options.