Incorporating the right type of sensor in your application is key in creating an efficient and reliable process. Locon Sensor Systems Inc.’s series of high temperature inductive sensors provide a solution to applications challenged by high heat conditions. As such, they are sensor of choice for many businesses.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the practical applications and benefits of the high-temp inductive sensor series from Locon Sensor Systems Inc.:
- Detects a variety of conditions in a mechanical setting
- Guides a machine’s operations to ensure peak efficiency and reduce overuse
- Eliminates user error
- Withstands hot internal air temperatures
- Reduces hazardous conditions in the work area
- Operates within a range of -40 degrees Celsius to +250 degrees Celsius
- Available in six housing sizes
- Incorporated short circuit and overload protection
- Enabled with reverse polarity protection on the supply voltage
- Possesses a 100K Ohm load resistor
These special sensors are specifically designed for applications, for example as found in the steel and glass industries, where the temperatures can raise and drop at any given moment depending on the project. They will likely help propel your equipment, productivity, and operating efficiency to a new level. Best of all, Locon Sensor Systems Inc. can actually design and create a unique sensor system that suits your specific needs, ensuring your investment will last for years to come.
If you would like to learn more about whether high temperature inductive sensors would be right for your business, or if you would like to discuss a customized solution, please contact us at 800-356-2661.